Saturday, March 27, 2010

$ Saturday Diaper Deals $$

Last week we told you all the diaper deals at all the stores.  We decided that everyone really just wants to know where the BEST deals are for diapers.  I know I do!  If you started with us last week then you will be happy you have those CVS Extra Care Bucks (ECBs).  If you're new to our Diaper Deals, no biggie, everyone has to start somewhere and remember to save those ECBs till next week.

CVS ~ BEST Deal of Huggies
Buy 2 Huggies Diapers $8.99 each
use 2 $3 off coupons here and here (remember you can print each one 2xs so save extras!)
use $6ECBs (from last week)


Total $5.98!!!  ~ If it's you're 1st trip with us it will be $11.98 (still not bad!)
Get $5 ECBs (save for later)
You gotta love 2 packages of diapers for $1.98
~~~~~if you want to see entire CVS ad with match-ups check out Southernsavers














1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I always try to feature the best diaper deals in my coupon matchups for stores and have actually featured CVS for the first time the last 2 weeks (I have never shopped there before this, I know,shame on me!)

    ReplyDelete