Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Publix Coupons


I came home from shopping today and to much my surprise there where some really great Publix coupons sitting on my kitchen table! I was really shocked when I found out my beautiful daughter found these and brought them to me! I was shocked because my daughter's never show any interest in my coupon addiction (or so I thought). When she got home I asked her about them and she told me they are for a donation to the Children’s Miracle Network. You can get these at the checkout and there are 3 different sheets for 3 different donation amounts ($1, $3, $5).  Here is what a $5 donation will get you and the best part is they expire 10/30/10.



Here's whats in them:

$2/1 any Kellogg’s Smart Start Cereal, 14.7 or larger
$2/2 Deer Park Brand Spring Water .5 Liter 24-packs
$2/1 M&M’s 42oz.
$2/1 M&M’s Ice Cream Multi-Pack
$2/1 Bag of Pedigree Dry Food For Dogs (15 lb. or larger)
$2/1 Pamper’s Diapers
$2/1 Cheez-It Original, White Cheddar, or Cheddar Jack Baked Snack Crackers (21 oz.)
$2/2 Angel Soft 12 Double Roll, 24 Roll, 9 Mega Roll, or Sparkle 6 Roll or 8 Roll
$2/3 Del Monte Fruit Cup 4 Pack
$2/1 20 lb. Cat’s Pride Complete Multi-Cat Scoop or Natural Scoop Cat Litter

Thanks, Kaila

No comments:

Post a Comment