Monday, June 28, 2010

Whats On My List ~ CVS


I am only going to get a few things at CVS this week. My daughter has decided to try the Aveeno shampoo and conditioner so we are going to do this and we are going to take advantage of the Windex deal. If you are not familiar with the coast, we have palmetto bugs and let me tell you,Windex will kill those little suckers really fast!

Transaction #1
Buy:
4 Windex 2/5
Use:
(4) $1 off Windex product
$5 ECB from last week
Total $1.00 and get $5 in ECB

Transaction #2
Buy:
4 Aveeno Hair Care Products $6.50
Use:
(4) $1.50/1 Aveeno Hair Care
$5 ECB from transaction 1
Total: $15, get back $10 ECB, submit for $10 Aveeno rebate - $5 moneymaker!

1 comment:

  1. Love your site! Gave you an award! Check it out at http://supercouponlady.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete