Thursday, April 8, 2010

Flip Camcorder Seen on Good Morning America


Did you guys happen to catch Good Morning America this morning? They had a Gadget Showdown and challenged a lower priced camcorder (FLIP) with a super expensive camcorder (Sony HDR CX550V) and the lower priced one WON! Well I found the Flip Ultra Camcorder 2nd Generation, 120 Minutes (Black) on Amazon marked down to only $114.54.  
This camcorder is so super light and small.  I will be so excited to have a camcorder that I can put in my purse or pocket.  This way I will actually take it with me when we go places and not have to lug around my old camcorder in it's clunky black bag.  I know my husband will love being able to slip it into his shirt breast pocket!  The main thing is now we won't miss out on moments with our family because no one want to hold or be responsible for the camcorder.  We can take it on vacation, film family events, and even just take it to the park.  Watch out!  Soon you'll probably be seeing your Sizzlin Savers on You-Tube!  So get this camera today ~ just click here Flip Ultra Camcorder 2nd Generation, 120 Minutes (Black)
To make this deal sizzle some more the Flip Ultra Camcorder 2nd Generation, 120 Minutes (Black) ships FREE with Super Saver Shipping!



No comments:

Post a Comment